Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sweet Deal that went wrong !!

Early mrng coffee is one of my necessities to keep my day going.. my mom used to do that for long long years and that taste and smell till lingers around.. Here in a bachelor pad what can u expect other than nescafe with milk and sugar ??
Today got up and brushed and had mixed my coffee with extra sugar as I was feeling the need for that extra sugar !! A couple of cookies along with coffee and some old kishore kumar songs on the bg ... to kick start my morning .. the pleasure lasted just one sip of my coffee... salty coffee is one that you should not be serving even to your worst enemy !!! Emptied the cup into the sink and have to start to work without my mrng caffeine dose as the milk was also under the 'replenish me asap' list.
Grabbed a couple of bites of hersheys cashew chocolate to build my morning sugar...and off I am to my 0915 cab......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maashe adipoli... keep writing!!! -Mohan

maroon-beret said...

Gracias senor !