Saturday, January 31, 2009

Senorita chau chau ....

One more thing added to my regret list.. one of my greatest n closest friend ever didn't give me enough time to explain my situation .. My friend shut all doors at once..
If only she had given me enough time and lend a listening ear .. things would've been much more easier for both..
Coz i feel i miss her and if the times we shared were true.. she would also feel the same....

There is noway for me to reach her.. she just disappeared..anyways its for good as she thinks .. chau chau and all da very best

I've torn down the pages from my book of life ... returning to my sMILEs !!! Total liberation !!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

If she is your good friend as you have claimed, she will return for sure...
At times its good to have faith in faith :))

Anonymous said...

Sorry!
Felt I was intruding.. So came back to apologize..

Actually was just passing by and thought I'll leave my foot prints as well.

Sorry once again and have a nice day.

Cheers!

maroon-beret said...

Not sure who this anonymous is !! but yeah blogspot is to share and i dont mind !! Thanks a lot and the recent update is > am out of it completely !! so no worries .. its look forward n greet life with smiles

Anonymous said...

Any True realtion ll never fade away..u may tell u are completely out of it,but true frenship & love always remain in heart,cant get out of it once felt..definitely she ll be missing u and u too..but live wit memories of the frenship even if u both dnt talk ,which is really a true joy..Enjoy..)

maroon-beret said...

Gracias Anonymous !!! Rightly said and that is what I've decided to do - cherish & live along with memories !!

Anonymous said...

Coooool..nice to know u took this decision...

maroon-beret said...

Many more places to share my love ;-) hahah goin on !!

Unknown said...

he he !same here ....hv learnt to stop brooding nd to 'live' life.sayonara to d past
cheers bro! u r d best.

maroon-beret said...

yeah