Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Flu finds me again

from last nite till today afternoon spent most of my time in bed - courtesy the flu virus !!
temps went up, nasal congestion and it was boring to stay at the same place and with eyes heated up.. not good !! need to take a cold shower to flush them out... anyways thanks to barathi n karunakar for making me lazier by providing my all time fav dosa (though cudnt relish due to the taste bud issue..) and to the paracetamol i took later which enabled me to write this............

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better now... Get well soon!

maroon-beret said...

thanks for the words , but I always prefer to hear voices when it comes to reassurance or support...and I am ok now thanx

Anonymous said...

Its good to know that you are fine now...

maroon-beret said...

thanks or should it have been danke ... ;-( always hot rasams help me out to regain composure ...

Anonymous said...

rasams???

maroon-beret said...

I was just wandering thru my old rusty posts and saw this hasn't been answered. Rasam us a concoction made with pepper and other spices in a light watery consistency and taken when you have to clear off ur nasal passages