Sunday, April 19, 2009

Radio Uy airing Hindi...be prepared..

Imagine my harsh voice(custom made to command in the Army ;-) on the radio, yeah Uruguay being such a small place I also got a chance to atleast record a few phrases on the local
radio. It all started as one agency was preparing a ad campaign for shopping centers and the theme was that the offer is spread across the world..
it meant an ad with the phrase repeated in different languages , and for me it was in Hindi .. Thanks to my friends Guille who opened this to me and Beena who helped me put on a fuzzy flavor to the phrase..

We had the recording on Friday and if its aired will be richer by 10K local currency at the expense of the hatred of the guys hearing it..owe something to my friend too ..
small country R.I.C.H experiences !!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Now thats something.... :)

Anonymous said...

U continue to Rock as always!!!!